Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"The Kramer"

   This post is about a t-shirt I have and 'one that got away'... The Karmer relates to a famous Seinfeld episode including the older couple at the art exhibit suggesting "he is a loathesome offensive brute, yet I can't look away." I love the Seinfeld series as it appeals to my dry sense of humour [Curb Your Enthusiasm likewise] and I am often laughing because of my theory that 'life is filled with Seinfeld moments'... the close talker, re-gifting, George's jobs, Elaine's relationships etc etc "not that there's anything wrong with that"...
   The shirt also reminds me of Kenny Kramer, the real Kramer who lived opp. Larry David in a Manhattan artists subsidised housing area and was the subject of many true Seinfeld story lines. When in NYC we went on his 'Reality Tour' parodied in Seinfeld with the 'Peterman Reality Tour' after Kramer had sold his story's for J Peterman's biography and objected to their loss in second thoughts!! I confess I don't own the second t-shirt as Kenny didn't have 2XLs when we went on the Tour... I bought a sticker for Vandelay Industries instead alongside my Snickers and a Coke...

No comments:

Post a Comment