Saturday, December 7, 2013

'Superman'



   I'm old enough to be a fan of the George Reeves TV version of Superman, both from the b&w and colour TV eras yet I also have loved 'most' of the movies including 'Man of Steel' as the latest 'reboot.' I have this t-shirt from when Target's big bloke range went cool and included the occasional pop culture line...
   I wear it and use a similarly branded large coffee mug to remind me of who I am not!! None of us, is and especially not the variety that stands for truth, justice AND the American way... I loved that Superman in the latest film had issues with the US military use of 'drones' and that nobody is any black & white version of their own identity...
I have the dark blue t-shirt version from redbubble as well but this is my old standard that is mostly only worn around home or in winter with jeans [adding to the mystery that it's visible under a warm shirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment