Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Famous Brand Logo"


   I don't think I've posted this one already? This is a WORD brand shirt bought online from a graphic design themed set of t's!! It's the font that NIKE and others might use but reads like the draft text ready for the actual. I guess the 'humour' is that all you need to do is change from these draft words to a brand and apparently you've changed who you are... just do it! and the like, I suppose it could have said I'm fit, cool and can afford to waste money money on brand name shirts.
   It's a comment about the fact the humble t-shirt moved for being a military utility clothing item and now we pay companies to advertise themselves on our bodies... at a premium price in most cases. Not only that, unlike this American Apparel t-shirt [no sweat shop at least] we pay the shirt maker a few cents, slap on a sports company logo and charge anywhere from $40-100 for the privilege of wearing it around!! Or is that just what I think this one is saying? Of course it sits filed on the draw [or scrunched up in this case] next to my brand name ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment