Monday, June 9, 2014

'Twitter'


   This is one of those red bubble t-shirts that after a while [some 3-4 years] the design wipes off the front, but this speech bubble said "no one reads your stupid tweets" and it has always generated shop counter, pub and friendly conversation with how much people agree when they see it!! It's also a departure from my preferred 'black' t and at a time when I weighed considerably less than I do today!!
   Of course I have been on twitter since before I owned this and laugh at the opinions expressed about what sort of idiots do that... now we are seeing mainstream TV media and newspaper content generated from viewer/reader feedback or input... masquerading as news!!
   I should probably be tweeting my current 'Life's too short' series!!... nobody reads it anyhow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment