Monday, May 19, 2014

"Spectacles"

   I spent $400 on spectacles last year and both pairs were 'they're nearly right' frame choices in how they 'fitted'... both ended up after repeated adjustments, bendings and frustrations... being no good and leaving me with fuzzy vision around the edges. It wasn't my eyes, the lens sizes, the higher script etc etc... just poor choice from a limited range!! How do I know it wasn't all those things.... this years new frames are great!! Just as well as they were the only choice available to me... they just so happened to my favourite frames of the last decade!!
   They look almost exactly like this red bubble t-shirt [designed by blast from the past FB friend, Steve Dunkley, graphic designer and musician, most likely known to Newcastle pub rock patrons as a member of local band 'Incognito']...
   So, these frames will very soon fall from favour with hipsters everywhere as they realise "if that bloke is wearing them, they are definitely no longer fashionable" which is my mission in life as far as clothes and accessories are concerned... well done Big W Vision!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment