Sunday, March 16, 2014

'Ferrari'

   Probably in the top few for brand recognition [alongside the All Blacks, Man United] the red t-shirt is synonymous with Ferrari and motor sport. This is also the simplest 'fancy dress' costume I've ever worn...
   My brother in law's birthday party had a German theme so I chose to go as Michael Schumacher [and so sorry for him and his family and friends that he is so gravely ill]. So to be clear, I wore my normal jeans, joggers and t-shirt which in this case happened to be red with the Ferrari stallion logo on the front. I used to have a Schumacher cap but just had a generic Ferrari one for the occasion... and left it in the car!!
   Since starting this blog it's a reminder to enter this t into the rotation alongside my predominantly black t collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment