Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Star Wars 'Episode IV'

   
   The original and best film was clunky, mind blowing and visually astounding!! You have to remember that we'd never seen the opening credits or story intro scroll upwards and into the screen 'wow'!! And then when the Space craft tip enters the screen and the underside just keeps getting bigger and bigger... But George Lucas is at least equal measure innovative creator and frustrating perfectionist. I get the idea of going back to redo things you had in mind that CGI couldn't yet do BUT I wish the stormtrooper hitting his helmet on a bulkhead stayed in!! #firstworldproblem I guess!!
   I'm pretty sure I bought this t-shirt in the US. The other marker for me with this film and t-shirt are that I saw the film from the mezzanine level of my Uncle Colin Hanks' 'Chelsea Theatre' in Melbourne St, East Maitland!! Memories!! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment